Student Council Food Drive
The holiday season is fast approaching. It is the season for Sharing and Caring, which are also the focus for our November and December guidance lessons. This also ties in with the Keys to Character of Gratitude and Generosity. The Student Council will be helping to organize and collect the items. Each classroom will be given a decorated box to put the food items brought in by the students. We will be collecting the following items November 1 - 18.
Each grade will be responsible for specific items so that we can have a variety of items to contribute to those less fortunate than ourselves.
Thanks for all your help, Mrs. Skiles, School Counselor
- Kindergarten, VPK, ESE – Canned goods
- First Grade – Canned goods
- Second Grade – boxed or packaged cereals, pastas, rice, potato mixes, flour, Bisquick, Hamburger Helper, crackers, Pop Tarts
- Third Grade – Dessert mixes, jams, peanut butter, cakes, brownies, cookies, pudding, Jello, sugar, etc.
- Fourth Grade – boxed or packaged cereal, pastas, rice, potato mixes, flour, Bisquick, Hamburger Helper, crackers, Pop Tarts
- Fifth Grade – bottled or boxed juices, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, punch mixes, Kool-aid, bottled water, powdered milk, infant formula, etc.